Monday, November 17, 2008

Thanks for an AMAZING open house

We had the most amazing Uptown Girls open house last weekend! Thank you to all who attended! We hope you had fun browsing the goods and hopefully you found just what you were looking for! I love these chocolate molds! We have them in ornaments also and they come in several different styles.
Dont you just love the wine stoppers! They would make such a unique gift with your favorite bottle of wine!

This is our petite boutique. We have tees, necklaces, rings, cuffs, and bags. If you havent yet seen the new necklaces, you need to. They are so beautiful!


These vintage looking white trees with the little bird ornaments have been a best seller so far! The trees come in 3 sizes.



We have new merchandise on its way and we have re-ordered some of the sold out items! So dont forget to check back with us often throughout the season!




1 comment:

. sarah . said...

I'm sorry I missed your open house! I'm glad you had a good turn out though. I'll be in before Christmas I'm sure :) Thanks for your comments on my blog, it's always so encouraging to read. I hope your day is lovely Trisha!!