Thursday, November 20, 2008

Girls "weekend" out!!!!!

I am so excited to be going to Des Moines for a weekend with the girls filled with shopping, good food, girl talk and margaritas! These are two of my best friends-Tracy on the left and Lori in the middle. This picture is from last summers weekend get-away! Unfortunatley, I just found out last night that Tracy has to cancel!! I am so bummed but we will have lots more of these in the future! I dont know about you all, but I come home from these outings a better mother and wife! Have a great weekend and I will talk to you next week!

2 comments:

~h~ said...

LUCKY!!! Have fun!

Jeanne Oliver said...

I LOVE girl time. I hope you have a fun and relaxing weekend. I agree with you...I am a better wife and mother when I have time with good friends and with myself. I am still pretty good company:-)