Sunday, November 16, 2008

Mixed Chicks Leave-in Conditioner


This is a totally random post, but I am so excited that I have to share the news! Ok, where do I start! If you have naturally curly hair, as I do, you will be just as excited as I am. If you dont have curly hair and you know someone who does, pass this info. on to them, they will LOVE you for it.

For YEARS I used ONLY Aveda hair products, specifically, the leave in conditioner Elixir. It was the only thing I could find that would define my curls without making them even curlier. Then last year, to my devastation, they stopped making elixir!!!!! I seriously didnt know what I was going to do. My husband, God bless him bought me six big bottles of it one day and I was sooooooo excited, until recently when I ran out of my last bottle. I frantically began to search the internet for something that would work ,when I came across www.mixedchicks.net and decided to take a chance on it! I ordered myself a bottle and it came this week! You wont believe how AMAZING this leave in conditioner is! It is the BEST hair product I have ever used for curly hair! My husband even said, " This is the best your hair has ever looked!" My curls have never been more defined and touchable! The best part is I dont even have to use gel anymore. Its just this one product, thats all you need!!!

I will suggest however, that before you use this product, that you watch the short video of how to use it. Its not hard at all, just specific on doing and not doing certain things. Tell ALL your curly hair friends! God bless the two amazing women who came up with product! I hope they make it forever!

1 comment:

mixed chicks said...

thanks for the great post. we appreciate it!