Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Give Thanks

I feel so blessed and have so many things to be thankful for- my mom is cancer free, my boys are healthy, happy and growing, my husband i doing really well at his new job and the shop is better than ever, just to name a few!


I am also very thankful for all of my new blog friends and readers! I had mentioned to my new friend Jeanne that it is really cool how you can make really great friendships even when you havent actually met! I have lots of blogs that I love to read and they are listed at the bottom of my blog under "To be inspired" You should check them out, you never know, you might just form a new friendship! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving and dont forget to "give thanks!"

1 comment:

. sarah . said...

Hey Tricia, thanks for listing me :) Aren't blogs great. I feel like I know you better because of yours...have a happy Thanksgiving!