Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lets go shopping.....

Now thru Valentines Day I am offering FREE shipping on the items listed. All you have to do if you're interested is email me your shipping and payment info to backyardtricia@hotmail.com (I accept master card and visa) and I will ship it right out! Isnt that easy?! Have fun shopping and remember supplies are limited so hurry! Boxes of matches are 2.99 each. We have 2 styles available.

This recycled paper basket sells for 32.00 and we have 1 available.

I love this french tray and its only 8.99! Only 1 available.


This beautiful mercury glass decanter is 27.00. We have 4 available.



These vintage botanical pictures are 60.00 for the pair. Only one set available.



This cool burlap market tote with french text is 38.00 and we have 4 available.




Burlap seat cushion with french text sells for 17.00. We have 5 available.


Burlap pillow cover with french text sell for 20.00 and we have 6 available.

1 comment: