Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A girl can dream....

In honor of Kasey over at Lola B's, I thought I would follow in her footsteps and for one time only, show you what I am dreaming of seeing in my closet. I so totally love everything about this outfit from Garnet Hill. Unfortunatley, I have officially as of today, sworn off buying anymore clothes until I loose some weight! ugh! Then, Im going on a spree. I know I need to excercise, but making myself do it is the hard part. My entire life I never, ever had to worry about my weight until I turned 30. Slowly but surely those few pounds have snuck up on me till I was like WHAT?! How did that happen! Does anyone out there feel what I'm sayin? Anyway- be sure to check out Lola B's fashion fridays. Its so fun to see the outfits Kasey comes up with! This girl has got style! Just scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will find her link listed in my, "to be inspired" section! I just know your gonna love her!

4 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

What a great outfit. Good luck with the working out..it is so much easier when it is nice outside.

Kasey said...

oh, tickled that you are doing this!
love it!
xoxoxo

Maisy said...

I looked at this post lastnight. The funny thing was I had just finished looking at the new catalog. I flagged that page because I just love, love, love that coat.
Good times!!!

Beth said...

Love that outfit too !!! I totally understand the weight thing its now a constant battle !!
xo,
beth