Monday, September 21, 2009

Randomness in my Home....

Here is the makeover I did to my front door, thanks to www.wonderfullywordy.blogspot.com! I had painted the door black earlier this summer, but just recently got the numbers put on. The cotton wreath is from my store.





I think you all know my love of chalkboard paint. I had to add some to this bucket and I put my fall grass in it.


The little buffet in my dining room all decked out for Halloween. I know you are probably thinking it's to early, but I LOVE seasonal decorating and want to enjoy it as long as I can. I have been known to start putting up Christmas decorations the day after halloween. I haven't done that for a couple years now tho. I think it's because I am surrounded by Christmas decor in the store right after halloween, and my "need" is fullfilled!




12 comments:

Anonymous said...

tricia!!!! It's soooo cute!!! Does this mean I can show my halloween decorating now????

~h~ said...

Love your front door, kiddo. And thanks for the wisearse comment. ;)

Anonymous said...

Love the front door and your little arrangement looks perfect!!

Nora said...

I love it! The cotton wreath is perfect too. My house is in shambles at the moment so I'm living off everyone else' decorating!

Unknown said...

Trica the numbers on the door look sooooo good! And the chalkboard paint on the bucket is wonderful! I start with the Christmas decorations early too...

:) T

the wild raspberry said...

your door looks FANTASTIC and so does your halloween decorating!
have a great day~~
chasity

Kasey said...

i love the numbers on the door..
it looks great!
xo

LuLu said...

Your door looks so great! And the wreath.... so cute! I am so behind in decorating... that't it you inspired me to get going!!
xo,
LuLu

Caroline said...

Loving all the Halloween decor!!!

Char said...

thank you thank you thank you

my candles arrived and i'm loving them!! (and the little nest too)

the lemon biscotti is wonderful

Queen Bee said...

WOW..........LOVE LOVE LOVE the door....I have been wanting to paint my front and back doors of our house...black had crossed my mind...but my husband would have a cow! But...I may just have to do it anyway....

Katie said...

I love your door~I've been wanting to do the same thing w/ one of mine...it looks awesome, great job! :)