I had a sweet suprise this morning from my friends Tracy at http://www.lovingprettythings.blogspot.com/ and Nora from www.faithfuldays.blogspot.com I love these girls and their blogs! If you have not yet checked them out, you really need to. They are women of God, with great style and inspiration. I am glad to call them my friends, all thanks to blogging!!!! Thank you sweet girls for thinking of me!
So, here's what I need to do now.......
1.) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2.) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.
3.) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs
I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4.) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded
HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving
Boy, 10 honest things about myself???? Well here goes....
1. I was married at age 20. That seems so young now. I couldn't even drink at our reception!
2. I stongly dislike mall shopping. It's all way to commercial for my liking.
3. I used to be a size 6 and now I am a 12. (That is totally honesty girls) AND I've finally gotten the boobs to prove it!
4. I have struggled with acne my entire life and have to take antibiotics to maintain a clear complexion. :(
5. My favorite wine is Kendall Jackson Chardonnay. LOVE!
6. I would have liked my boys to be a little closer in age ( they are 5 years apart) but it just took us that long to get pregnant the second time. God was in control and had a plan!
7. I went to the same school K-11th grade The summer before my senior year, my family moved. This new senior class was not all that welcoming, so to say the least, I did not have an ideal senior year.
8. I have NEVER gotten a speeding ticket. I'm kind of a rule follower.
9. I SUCK at math. I mean SUCK!
10. I am definately a Republican.
Now the seven people I am giving this to are.....
I have so many blogs that I love, but I chose these cause some are new to blogland and some are just new to me and some are old friends! They all have awesome blogs and If you haven't visited them, GO! Right now! WHY are you still reading, you should be clicking on links!
Have a great Sunday!!