Saturday, May 28, 2011

 Tonight, the hubs and I, are heading
to celebrate his birthday!



He is turning the big 4-0 and we wouldn't
dream of celebrating anywhere else.


This is kind of our place. 
We have never taken our kids here
and this is where we go on
pretty much every special occasion.




I know I've talked about how much we love
it here many times on this lil' old blog,
but I don't think I've ever shown
any pictures.

It is a gorgeous place with wonderful
service and the owners
really make you feel special.
If you live in the area, and have never
dined here... You must try it.
You won't be disapointed.
In fact, I believe
you'll be Over the Moon!
(no pun intended)

I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!
All photos are from Tuscan Moon's facebook page.

1 comment:

Jen (emsun.org) said...

Looks like a wonderful place!