Saturday, February 5, 2011

I have been so darn excited to show you
our new line of products....
Backyard Blissful Bath





We have 8oz body wash, 8oz hand/body lotion
available in...
Rosemary Mint
Aveda Shampure Type
Black Raspberry Vanilla
Lemon Sugar
Pink Sugar
Ed Hardy Love & Luck
Little Black Dress
and
Let Them Eat Cake



 our super cute labels were of course designed by Lyndsay.... who does all of our label and blog designs!


Also...
8oz Foaming Hand Wash



available in...
Grapefruit Tomato Leaf
Lemon Sugar
Sun Washed Linen
Grandmas Kitchen
Pink Sugar
Rosemary Mint
Aveda Shampure Type
and
(I have been racking my brain for the last 1/2 hour trying to remember the 8th scent.... For the life of me, I can't remember!
I do believe I've just had a senior moment!)





We can't have a Bath line and NOT have
Loofahs in a fun assortment of colors!



We hope you come in
and give it a try....
I'm thinkin' you're gonna love it
as much as we do!


Now on a totally different note....
Many of you experienced the same blizzard we did
last week.
I think we got 14+ inches
and
it was quite a mess.
School was cancelled for 2 days
so on the second day of being bored
my niece Haley came to the shop to help me.



I made her pose in front of the GINORMOUS
snow pile in front of the shop.
These piles were all the way around the square.
If I were a kid, I would have soooo wanted to play on them!



And since my hubby is a TOTAL kid at heart...
guess where I found him???

P.S.  Thanks to all of you who ventured out, in spite of no parking due to the snow piles, for our Uptown Girls Fiesta!


No comments: