Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eat Cake......

I am in love with all things "cake" these days.
image, found.
I mean come on,
who doesn't want to eat cake???

May you eat cake bangle with darling crown!

Our best selling card...
I hope the
b*@#!#!
part doesn't offend anyone.



Our newest Tokyo Milk parfume....
Yup, its called,
Let them eat cake.
It is YUMMO!!!
Just so ya know,
there will be a
Let them eat cake
candle hitting the shelves
VERY
soon!

And last but not least,
this darling
Eat Cake
picture.

As always, if you just can't live without
any of the items shown,
just shoot me an email,
we gladly ship!



1 comment:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

I have the 'Let Them Eat Cake' parfume, and love it! I picked mine up while on a work trip in San Diego. Now that I know you have it, I will use it like it's meant to me used. Hopefully you will ship it to me if I place an order. :)