Friday, May 28, 2010

I don't know about you, but I am LOVING this weather!
My hair.... not so much. In the humidity it looks like a
brillo pad. Seriously.
Anyway,
I have been busy making over my porch.
I found this set of wicker furniture
on someones curb a few years back during
spring clean up.
At the time, I didn't need it, so I gave it to my
good friend Angie.
She used it for a time
and
recently decided it was time for it to go,
so it came to my house.
It needed a little TLC but instead of painting it white,
I decided to go with color.
So I went with Krylons Catalina Mist.
I love how it turned out.
It's just so bright and cheery
but not over the top.



I "borrowed" this box from the store
and
it matches perfectly!


I am very much looking forward to the long weekend.
I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing,
with some grilling thrown in,
and of course
smores making on our new fire pit.




I hope you also enjoy your weekend doing whatever
it is that you love to do.




I want to remind you that we will be CLOSED on Sun and Mon.
for the holiday weekend.
We are gonna rest up a bit before the
HUGE SALE
coming up on June 5th.
Believe me,
your not gonna want to miss this!
More details to come!




4 comments:

the wild raspberry said...

your porch is looking fantastic.

i'm there with you on the frizzies~
i am finally resigning myself to the fact that i will never have hair that is straight like jennifer anniston and i'm learning to live with the curls. :)

have a great weekend.

chasity

LuLu said...

I'm completely loving the color!! Your whole porch looks so inviting... perfect spot for a big glass of lemonade,
xo,
LuLu

cconz said...

beautiful porch! love the color of the wicker. I still have to make it down to washington to see you. To check out your shop. Also, to see if you still have that mohair chair. I live in lone tree. so soon i hope.

Unknown said...

Try the Ouidad products to help with your brillo pad hair. :) They really are amazing in humidity!

http://www.ouidad.com