Monday, December 7, 2009

It appears that a blizzard is coming!
We have been very blessed so far this season with warm temps, and that has been awesome, BUT, I am soooooo excited for this storm!

Will it or won't it???? That is the guestion.
We have been known to be closed during winter storms as I live out of town and DON'T drive in really bad weather, and my mom doesn't venture out at all when it's slick. I would encourage you to call us at 319-653-5303 during these times before you come out to see us, as we might not be there. This doesn't happen very often, but it does happen.
They are even talking about possible power outages, so I hope you are stocked up on candles! If not, I know where you can get some!
Remember our hours are:
Tues, Wed, and Friday 10-6
Thurs 10-7
Sat 10-3
and
Sunday (through Christmas only) 12-4

1 comment:

Katie said...

Are we going to get it?? I'm so excited and will be very disappointed if it doesn't snow more!! :)