Thursday, November 12, 2009

Backyard Christmas 09' scents....

Mistletoe- just like fresh cut evergreen. #1 best seller during the season.

Christmas Cabin- A very warm and homey scent of pine and spice.


Sugar Plum Fairy- A super sweet scent of plums mixed with sugar and hints of vanilla.



Northwoods Christmas- A blend of pine and berries, with touches of spice.





Essence of Jesus- This is a very unique manly scent with hints of spice. It bring to mind incense. This is new this year and is a Backyard favorite!



Spiced Cranberry- Sweet juicy cranberries with the perfect blend of spices.





Sugar Cookie- Just like grandma makes. I think this scent is dead on! Makes me hungry everytime.



Dont forget about our 5oz candle pack in our etsy store. It's a great way to try our Christmas scents and they make wonderful gifts!

4 comments:

Lissa said...

i didn't get a chance to comment on your last post but the store looks great! I especially love the fa la la buckets with the trees in them! And I'll bet your candles are quite yummy too!

LuLu & Co. said...

oh my goodness they all sound fantastic!
xo,
LuLu

littlebyrd said...

Yum! I love festive holidays scents!

Queen Bee said...

Essence of Jesus is awesome and my personal favorite for the holiday season!