Sunday, August 16, 2009

Suprise Visitor.... New Friend.......


Thanks to the wonderful world of blogging, I made a new friend Saturday! Denise and her husband made their way to Washington to visit us at Backyard Candle Co. It is so exciting to think that someone who reads my blog actually wanted to venture out to find us! They had a full day planned so we didn't get to visit as long as I would have liked, but I think I will be seeing more of Denise as we have a few ideas up our sleeve!

I can't end this post without saying: It was Saturday, I was feeling lazy and just threw my hair back. It totally figures that I would meet someone on a day like this! Monday I am getting a makeover! The hair is coming off!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

8 comments:

Holly said...

the hair is coming off!!!! ???? you aren't getting rid of all of your beautiful curls are you?! That would be way too sad!!

~h~ said...

Yayyy for blogging friends! And, you know what, I've always liked your hair in a shorter bob. It suits you so well. Young and fun and full of life. Your curls and red hair look so pretty that way.
With that, hope all's well and we miss you guys. We need to come visit before Clay goes to college. School starts on Thursday here (early outs the first 5 days though) so I'd like to come to your store the following week once they go a full day after the 26th. Let me know when a good day would be and I want to take pictures, too? :)

Kasey said...

I think you look super cute...but i know all about what a little change can do.
can't wait!

LuLu said...

Gotta love blogging friends!! You look too cute!!
LuLu

Anonymous said...

what a fun story! why is it that we always meet or run into someone when we haven't taken the time to get all dolled up? What are you doing to your hair? Can't wait to see!

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

what a fun surprise, Tricia!

I have had my hair up for over 2 weeks, and next monday, I'm getting a makeover, too....I know how you feel, and am SO excited for you!!! can't wait to see pics - you know that you have to, now!!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yeah for meeting new friends!! I love a lazy saturday hair go! but now I want to see your makeover! Hope you had a good weekend!xo

Queen Bee said...

Saturday was a wonderful day...thank you for being part of that. It was a pleasure to meet you and I am looking forward to visiting again...this time with some of my "soul work". I love your blog as well as some of your friend's...I have even been inspired to start my own blog...Queen Bee....it fits me...I will explain in my blog which I am in the process of working on.... thank you again...