Wednesday, September 10, 2008

More pics from fall open house!

Here are more pictures of our store all decked out for fall! I love the Santos heads! They would be an awesome halloween decoration cause they are kind of eerie and have a vintage look to them. The teacups and saucers are filled with pumpkin cheesecake and sell for only 13.99. You could burn the candle and then use the adorable cup for tea later.

The burlap pillow cushions and pillow covers are 1/2 off even though they are brand new to the store! We have MAJOR overstock on these items. I have the pillow covers on my outdoor pillow cushions and they are so cute on the porch! They are very durable too! When these are gone, their gone, so hurry in and get yours.
These black and white canvas prints speak for themselves! I love them all! Did I mention that they are ONLY 14.00 a piece!!!

1 comment:

~h~ said...

It is Heather and I'm in love with those Santos heads! The store looks beauuuutiful!!! I wish I could have been two places at once. I will have to plan a trip up to your store in the next few weeks to buy some goodies. Glad's all's going well!!! ;)