Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Love Love Love decorating...

Because of my love for decorating and especially decorating seasonally, I thought I would show you some of my favorite Halloween and fall decorations of my home. I love this little tree. The picture doesnt do it justice. When the lights are on in the evening it looks so eerie. I got the cute little-not to scary skeleton ornaments at Sister Garden. (anyone who knows me, knows thats my favorite place in the world to shop) and the tree came from my very good friend Bonnie at Outside In. (located just downstairs from our shop)
The Boo garland also came from Sisters Garden. I love black and orange especially when paired with white!
This picture is in my dining room. The bittersweet came from our store as well as the mini white pumpkins.
This light up pumpkin is probably my favorite Halloween decoration. I have had it forever and it is soooo cute lit up at night. Again the picture just doesnt do it justice!! The old window is from my in-laws house from years ago when they did a remodel. We found it in the old shed, I am so glad they didnt throw it away!!!!

These are just a few of my favorites. I hope you enjoyed the tour!!!!

No comments: