Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hi Ya'll....
We are back from the Junk Bonanza
and had the BEST time!


 Me, cousin Robin and sister Janelle right before we hit the road.

I didn't take very many pictures but the few I did take,
I thought I'd share....


I loved these bottles.
  I think I kind of have a sickness for anything
with numbers on it.



This was one of my favorite booths.
  I can't remember the name of it tho.
They had the COOLEST industrial finds!



Don't you love how they repurposed this wheel
into something so unique!
The convention center was FULL of booths
with repurposed junk! 
I was in heaven.



Junk necklaces were all the rage.
 We bought some already made that we couldn't pass up
and we also bought our own little trinkets
and went back to the hotel and made our own!
It was fun!

We've already decided that we are going back next year!
It was sooooo amazing and inspiring.
Definately worth the 5 1/2 hour drive.
Did I mention we got interviewed TWICE by the Junk Bonanza press?!?!?!?!?
Who knows if we will end up on there blog, but it was still cool!

We filled the back of my Tahoe to the brim with goodies.
I will take pics soon of the things I bought for myself and how I repurposed them....
next year we may need a Uhaul!












On a completely different note....
We have NEW and IMPROVED labels on our bath products.
They are now completely waterproof and the ink won't come off when they get wet!!!
They are pretty darn cute if I do say so myself
and now,
they will STAY cute in your shower!

You MUST come in and try our version of
Bath and Body Works,
Dark Kiss
and
Brown Sugar Fig

They are so yummy!

1 comment:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Yup. Let it be known....I'm jealous. Glad you had an enjoyable time. It is my goal to make it up there next year. It will be my 2nd time then. And, I WILL be getting the Early Bird pass. Best $20 I spent that year. :)