Wednesday, August 24, 2011

So things are starting to get back to normal around here
since Sawyers misfortunate accident.
School starts back tomorrow and Clay is all set to start
his Junior year,
but
Sawyer gets another week off due to said accident.

In a few weeks, I am heading to the Junk Bonanza
with my sister and cousin.
I seriously CAN NOT wait!
I've wanted to go for the past 3 years and for one reason after another, it just didn't work out.
A few months back, I purchased my tickets and booked the hotel.
It's all set in stone.
It will be a little slice of heaven
because I LOVE to find new ways to
rethunk junk!
I found some cool pics while searching the net today of some super cute ways to incorporate junk into your home!



Um, serioulsy, even this junk cake makes me hungry!
Isn't it darling??


What a clever use for a spool!



I have sort of a thing for empty frames and the colors of these
are dreamy.





Are you seeing what that bed is made out of???
Pallets.  Can you believe it?  It's pallets!

An old barn door on mini saw horses...
seriously, who thinks of this stuff???


See, isn't it fun to think outside the box?
Some of the best and most unique items in your home
can come from a bunch of old junk that nobody wants!



All photos found.

2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Did you get an early bird ticket for the Junk Bonanza?? I know it costs more...but it is so worth it! I have been there only once, and hope to go back again one of these years.
:)

T said...

Yup, I did get early bird!