Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA for so long.
The last week of June,
we loaded up the Tahoe
and headed
south
 to Arkansas,
to meet up with family at beautiful
Lake Greeson.




We spent a whole week there.
A VERY relaxing week.

sunset from the porch.

There were a total of 12 of us in the lake house,
that is owned by sister in laws, sister in law.
Do you follow?



This place had all the water toys
 for us to enjoy and my boys
experienced many
"firsts."
Abby, Sawyer, and Ben on boat.  Clay and Brad on tube.

Like water skiing, wake boarding, tubing,
jet skiing to name a few!

Clay skiing.

They had a BLAST!


Clay and Brad sitting in my FAVORITE spot.  I loved this swing.

Of course it went by to quickly,
as all vacations do.
But as my grandma used to say...
"We made memories."

Abby and Tori on BIG BERTHA.  This picture is PRICELESS!!!!






No comments: