Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Say it ain't so......

Last week,
my boys headed back to school.
I feel as if I blinked, and summer vacay was over.
This school year is a little different
for us all.
We used to drive them to and from school each day
because I just didn't have peace about them riding
the bus.
But,
this year,
Clay is driving.
UGH!!
I can't believe I just said that!

I have a teenager who is driving!
I trust him completely
but
I am struggling with letting go.


If your the praying kind.... please
say one for my boys safety as they
travel to and from school.


Now on a totally random note.....
check out my new curtains!

Did I not say in my last post that I
WOULD have those curtains.... eventually?

Well, eventually came last week.
Thanks mom!


Fall Open House info
coming soon..

No comments: