Monday, March 1, 2010

Back to Normal......

Things have been absolutely IN-SAAAANE around our home lately.
The month of February is seriously, just a blurr to me.
We spent any and all of our free time at the new shop, beautifying. I am soooooo glad and proud to say that it is completed and we will be open for business TOMOROW, March 2nd at 10 a.m.
In all the chaos going on, our home suffered, BIG TIME! We literally just made sure there were clean clothes to wear and dishes to use.
So yesterday, after church, my family pulled together and cleaned our little hiney's off!

Have you ever let your home go for so long that it almost becomes overwhelming to try and tackle it?????
That is how I felt.

(#4 tote found here )
I was SOOOOOO thankful that my boys and hubs helped me out.
I think they wanted it back to normal just as badly as I did.

(white wreath found here )
It is such a relief that I can go to the store tomorow knowing I can come home to a clean house!!!!!!



I promise to take pictures of the store tomorow and post them.
If your in the area, stop in and see me, I'd love to see ya!
p.s. My mom goes in for her 4 month check-up tomorow, so prayers for cancer FREE would be great!!!!


Have a great Monday!


4 comments:

Tracy ~Seeking Refinement~ said...

your home is so beautiful, T!

LOVE your style and how all of your hard work is being forever documented for all the world to enjoy!!

xoxoxo

a.love said...

It all looks BEAUTIFUL!!!

Mulberries said...

Your house is so Cute!!!!!!!! To bad we can't come to visit! Prayers for your mom!

chasity said...

your home looks lovely.
great decorating.