Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm Back.....

I know Christmas is over, but I just can't bring myself to erase our chalkboard wall. My oldest son Clay and I did this a few days before Christmas. I think it's so darn cute, and I have to admit, it was truly all of Clay's idea. He just had me do all the work!
I didn't realize how much fun it would be to draw on the wall, but it really is! I am so glad I painted it. It's definately a conversation piece.
Now,
on to store business.......
We thoroughly enjoyed our little hiatus from the shop, but we are ready to get back to doing what we love! We are planning on giving the shop a facelift in the next couple of weeks, we feel it's time to freshin' things up a bit. We have new merchandise on it's way, and a few ideas up our sleeve to expand on our candle line. We will keep you posted.
We also decided that throughout the remaining winter months, we will be going back to our original store hours which are:
Tues: 10-5
Wed: 10-5
Thurs: 10-6
Friday: 10-5
and
Sat: 10-3
As always we are closed Sunday and Monday.
We also want to remind you that in the case of severe winter weather, you may want to call before heading out, as we may be closed.
Oh yeah, one more thing.....
We still have a few Christmas items left at 50% off so if your looking for deals we have them for you!
Hope to see you soon, and if not, you can always shop our etsy! I just added new items today!

3 comments:

Free Art Printables said...

I ope you can make it, I'll pray for no snow!

Unknown said...

My mom and sisters all LOVED the candles I gave them for Christmas!! Thanks Tricia!!

:) T

Jessica said...

I absolutely LOVE your chalkboard wall, how fun!!

I finally got my pie stand that my mom bought for me at your shop.. I can't believe she kept it a secret this long. i've been wanting one forever! With all the snow and so much to do, I didn't get to make it in to visit, but hope to do so when we come back in the spring. Hope you had a GREAT Christmas!! Happy 2010 :)